Monday, June 19, 2006

right turn

"For a lot of us the most spiritual thing we can do is to do something - to turn right when we want to turn left." -Erwin McManus Chasing Daylight

Today I chose to turn right when for months now all I've been doing is searching for excuses to turn left. I'm feeling a little uneasy yet at the same time very excited at the prospect of what is to come. How will He use me and grow me in the next few months as a result of my choice to seize this divine moment set before me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Care to share what you decided to change~or change to, Diva?

Anonymous said...

Bottom line - I've made a decision to really start doing something with the passion that He has given me - even if that means really stepping out of or giving up this safe, comfortable life that I'm living. Living on the sidelines isn't cutting it, I have very little time to do His work on this earth and He has called me and given me dreams for a reason. My right turn, to some may be small, yet for me was huge as I've been putting it off for well over a year. It was mostly about surrendering myself and really putting all my trust in Him and mentally allowing Him to use all of me where He will.
Stay tuned - More details coming soon :)

Anonymous said...

Who's schmeltzer?

Anonymous said...

stalker? secret admirer? :o