Friday, July 28, 2006

The Mat Man

AAAAAh it's Friday, How can I tell? The mat man just left the clinic. The mat man is always a fresh reminder that the weekend is only 8 hrs away. He's the chipperest guy on the planet (I know chipperest isn't a word but it's the only way to describe him:) He's always smiling and super chatty as he picks up the mats and switches them for new. I'm glad he comes on Friday cause if he showed up on a Monday I have a feeling I wouldn't find him so refreshing. I'm gonna miss the mat man.

A short poem for the mat man
Mat man, mat man what will I do
when time comes 'round to wipe my shoe?
will you drop by and bring me a mat
and remind me it's friday with your friendly chit chat?
Mat man, mat man you're the best
you're full of life and full of zest.
Mat man, mat man I'm glad you were born
but I sure don't wanna see you on a monday morn :)
Yaaay for the mat man!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mat man mat man your shoes sqweek
and diva mcneil is one huge jeek!

Anonymous said...

rofl!