Friday, July 21, 2006

I heart jeeks

Dr. Lee is such a character. Always quite energetic storming through the clinic like a tornado and joking with us. He's got a cute little Cantonese accent. Today our summer student was wearing an "I love geeks" t-shirt (not exactly the ideal fertility clinic outfit, but it was casual friday so it was ok.) So Dr.Lee goes up to Sukhi and reads her tee shirt and then says in his loud 'I want the entire clinic to hear me' voice:
"why does your t-shirt say I love Jeeks? Your t-shirt should say I am Jeek!! ha ha ha!!"
It was so cute, he said "Jeek" instead of "Geek".
Tee Hee!! :)
Don't worry Dr.Lee, I really don't get the I love Jeeks t-shirt trend either. I myself am particularly fond of Jeeks, but I don't see the point of wearing a t-shirt declaring it to the world. Is it to let the Jeeks of the world know that they are loved? Or is it to give them the confidence to approach you? Or is it just cool to love jeeks? Those t-shirts are definitely an interesting trend. Perhaps I'm just too jeeky to get it :)

No comments: