Monday, November 07, 2005

His Presence

One of the most significant things I've been reminded of this past week is that I don't have to call upon Him to come into my presence. He doesn't come and go like the wind and swirl in and out of my life. My God does not wait for little ole me to call upon Him to enter in. I am forever and eternally in His presence. How small of me to call Him to come in when He's already there waiting. Waiting to take me by the hand and guide me, waiting to listen to me, waiting to whisper in my ear, waiting to change me, waiting just to show His eternal love for me - just waiting . . . and waiting . . . and waiting. . . for little ole me to finally turn and set my sights on Him and respond. Who am I that the creator of the universe would wait so patiently?

No comments: