Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Goose, and hummingbird, and robin, and bald eagle, and songbird, and whooping crane and monarch butterfly report

A few weeks ago I signed up with a special website to get a weekly monarch migration e-mail. It's a little geeky, but I'm truly fascinated by the Monarch butterfly. Apparently the people assumed that just because I'm fascinated by Monarch migration patterns, naturally I 'd be interested in the migration pattern of every migrating creature on planet earth. I've been receiving a plethora of migration reports. I get updates on the migration journey's of my buds the Canadian geese, (they're probably heading to Winona Lake right now and will stick around until the lake freezes over, I don't need a migration report to tell me that:) hummingbirds, American Robins, Bald Eagle's, songbirds and the whooping crane. I still haven't figured out what the heck a whooping crane is!! But if you have any desire to know how their migrating is going, I can tell you cause I am officially THEE migration expert:)

No comments: