Thursday, April 05, 2007

A croc of cuteness - Let me Sketch it out for you

These are the Sketchers that my parents bought me for my birthday, they are the same comfy plastic material as crocs but let's face it, they are way cuter. Those who regularly read my blog will recall my utter dislike of Crocs http://divasvoice.blogspot.com/2006/06/croc-of-ugliness.html (At this point in time It may be necessary for me to clarify, that even "Mary Jane" Crocs do not have the Diva stamp of approval. Even though they are better than the clogs, they are clunky and chunky like the originals.) My new Sketchers on the other hand are dainty and cute yet practical and cushy. It's nice to know that some shoe companies do understand that comfortable can be cute. Yaaay Sketchers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! On you, anything would look cute! But I totally agree with you about the Crocs... I just don't get them.

Unknown said...

YOU CAVED! Ha! I feel like I won.
I'm indifferent towards the Mary Janes but I will ALWAYS love my crocs. Not everyone wants to be a diva, you know. :)
I might even invest in a new pair this summer. Maybe black. Or khaki.
My choices are really endless.
PS I loved your outfit on Saturday night. I told someone that brown and red go together and they didn't believe me. BELIEVE IT!

Andrea said...

I so did not cave:) They aren't crocs they're Sketchers which are way cuter! So really Vanessa you didn't win:) You will never see me stomping around in the clunky clogs.

Take it from me, brown is the new black it goes with everything so I'd suggest some brown crocs! they'll go with everything even red:)