Friday, April 13, 2007

Miraculously Effervescent!

I'm not one to regularly endorse products on my blog, but this airborne stuff is incredible! It's this little effervescent tablet packed with cold fighting vitamins and herbs. Just plop it in a cup of hot water and drink. It comes in a few different flavours too: apple cider, lemon-lime, orange, and pink grape-fruit. I've been drinking 2 tabs a day this week and I feel great. I don't know why it's not available in Canada, but it should be. I'm afraid that if airborne doesn't make it's way to the shelves of Shoppers Drug Mart before my work visa expires, I might just have some explaining to do at Canada customs when the border guards open up my trunk and find it fully loaded with bubbly herbal effervescence. It'll be worth the hastle though for these miraculous little tablets could literally save a singer's entire career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries babe! Shoppers makes an equivalent: "Lifebrand Germ Defense" ... does that mean you can come home sooner?! :)