Sunday, January 07, 2007

Attraction

From the Inside Out
(Joel Houston - Hillsong United -United We Stand)

A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains
Should I stumble again still I'm caught in Your grace.

Everlasting - Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending- Your glory goes beyond all things
and the cry of my heart is to bring you praise
from the inside out my soul cries out


Your will above all else, my purpose remains
the art of losing myself in bringing You praise.

Everlasting- Your light will shine when all else fades.
Never ending - Your glory goes beyond all things

In my heart and my soul I give you control
consume me from the inside out.
Let justice and praise become my embrace
to love you from the inside out.

Everlasting- Your light will shine when all else fades.
Never ending - Your glory goes beyond all things
and the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
from the inside out oh my soul cries out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I read your blog on repulsion & attraction. so deep & meaningful.

Those lyrics from that song "From the Inside Out" are amazing. Reading them reminded me of the powerful worship at the NEXT retreat in Nov. '06.

take care,
Eric

Unknown said...

I loved this song the first time I heard it.
So good.
The whole CD is actually so good!

Andre Favron said...

Hey sis. Not sure if this link will work because it's through my account, but this will give you an audio of this song. If the link doesn't work directly, Imeem.com is a great site because you don't steal by downloading, you only listen by sharing when your on the site.

http://profile.imeem.com/Rkj-mt/music/_07ffF0Y/from_the_inside_out/