Friday, March 06, 2009

Fill it up Man.

I confess when it comes to some things I'm a bit of a traditional gal. Being a single woman forces one to have to be a little "nontraditional". I have no choice but to do pretty much everything for myself, which I don't mind most of the time, but I have to confess - some days I wouldn't mind having a man to do little things for me, like: fill the washer fluid in my car, check the oil, pump the gas, carry my heavy boxes and bags, etc. I think how nice it would be mostly when I hear the clunk of the hood of my car closing. It just feels so unnatural for a diva to see and touch the intestines of her car, and it's so dirty opening up the hood (particularly on a wet snowy day). Then again I suppose when I really think about it, it's really unnatural for a diva to be driving her own car to begin with - she'd normally have a chauffeur to do that . . . .
Oh I'm a miserable excuse of a diva! I can't even afford to hire a man to do all the little things for me . . . oh well! I know I can get by, all I'm saying is that it would be nice sometimes, that's all.

No comments: