Friday, January 09, 2009

My New Recorder

It's no secret that it doesn't take much to excite me to no end. Right now I'm pretty darn excited about my brand new recorder. I got it before Christmas, because I'll be teaching recorder this term and needed one for home to do my prep work. I haven't really had time to play it until now. Why am I so excited you ask? Because it's not your ordinary plastic recorder. Mine is pink and sparkly and it's super sassy!!!! It's so fuchsia pink that it's almost red. It was cheap (mind you I get an educator discount), it came with a matching pink case and a notation chart and did I mention that it's pink and sparkly!! Yup, teaching recorder is going to be fun fun fun!! It's a shame that the kids get stuck with the boring cream coloured ones. Too bad, so sad:( Did I mention that mine is pink and sparkly :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your enthusiasm about your new pink recorder! That is wonderful! You are so great, Andrea!! :D