Sunday, January 11, 2009

Family Sunday

Today was such a great day. It was one of reminiscing back to my childhood and secretly I felt just as exuberant as I did when I was a little girl. My Dad took Julia and I tobogganing - ok I went along so that Bapa didn't have to go up and down the hill, but as I played in the cold crisp air and made snow angels I felt like a kid again. I really felt like that little girl who would go zipping down the hill on the sno jet back in the '80's - kind of helped that we used our old sno jet toboggan today. Afterwards we came home for a nostalgic dinner. My Mom made her special sweet and sour spare ribs, which I haven't had since I don't know when, but used to love them when I was a kid. After dinner I couldn't help but smile and remember how fun my Dad is, as I watched Bapa giving Julia a horsey ride - something he used to do when Jen and I were little and we used to love it. I really enjoy our family Sundays!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pics, Andrea! Looks like all of you had a lot fun!! :D