Tuesday, February 26, 2008

little white confessions

> I watch all of those cheesy Disney teeny bopper shows on Saturday mornings (Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Corey in the House, That’s so Raven etc.) And I kind of enjoy them.

> I'm an introvert who poses as an extravert.

> Sometimes when I have a long break between my classes I take a nap on the floor in the Kindermusik studio on the kiddie cushions - feels like kindergarten nap time.


> I’m dreading turning
30




> I’m the queen of the organized mess.

> I kind of like the smell of skunk.




> Everything I learned about acting I learned from regularly watching Victor Newman.





> I think that the best place to practice singing is in the car. . . . and sometimes when drivers are really annoyed by the traffic I provoke them by acting out my arias – hand gestures and all.

> I buy more Tim Hortons Coffee when it's roll up the rim season.

> whenever my niece asks me to play with her, I try to talk her into playing doll house, even though I know she doesn’t like it, because when I was a little girl I never had a cool doll house but always wanted one.

> I’m a total romantic who completely believes in old fashioned courtship – (pretty much explains why I’m still single.)

>I think that ice cream tastes better when secretly eaten out of the container . . . I sometimes eat my Mom’s ice cream out of the container and don’t tell her.

No comments: