Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rich Cravings

The strangest thing happened to me while I was living in the States. I somehow acquired a taste for really good dark chocolate. I've gone from only eating milk chocolate to preferring 70 to 80% dark. And it has to be the good stuff. The phony darks don't do it for me. I wonder how that happened? Perhaps it was because the cadbury milk chocolate that they had stunk, or maybe they just know how to do dark better, or perhaps it had to do with being surrounded by people who only ate dark. I would really like a piece of that Ghirardelli stuff right now. I wonder if we even have that here. I think it's an American chocolate company cause there's a big eagle on the logo. Perhaps I'll have to take a trip over to Godiva tomorrow to see if their dark is worth splurging on.

No comments: