Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tinsel Tim

Imagine opening up your blinds in the morning and seeing this crazy creature peeping in your window!! Apparently the Peeping Canadian Geese aren't the only fowl around here trying to catch a glimpse of "the Diva". Tinsel Tim is just one more peeper to add to our peeping list down at the lodge. I opened up the blinds this morning and there was Tim outside my window attempting with all his might to peep in at me. As punishment for his naughty peeping I have forced him to sit on my desk with me at the office until Christmas. Tim claims that staring at the diva all day long is really more of a dream come true than it is a punishment. He does indeed make a very good point however; I could really use the extra help at my desk so for now this punishment will have to do. Tim is proving to be quite useful to have around. He's only been with me at my desk for 2 hours and already it's very apparent that this little bird is really an extremely talented writer:) It's looking like this is going to be a win, win situation for us both. Yaaaay Tinsel Tim!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Diva, why does your blog make me laugh so hard? I mean, it makes me so proud that the American fowl see you for the glorious creature you are. It's amazing how a little appreciation from our feathered friends can go so far.

Andrea said...

Cynthia, I'm learning quickly that all it takes to overcome a bit of homesickness is to make friends with an awkward bird pen like Tinsel Tim. I'll for sure have to hook you up with one of those guys before you go to Malawi. They really do make quite loyal friends, even when they run out of ink:)

Anonymous said...

Tinsel Tim is a pen??? He looks huge! Are you bringing him home for Christmas? I bet he would be ESTATIC to spend Christmas with a diva! I mean, the Diva.