Sunday, April 02, 2006

It takes a real man to wear a tiara

Diva always says: "It takes a real man to wear a tiara!"
12 manly men proved this statement to be true as they helped
celebrate my birthday this weekend.
I wonder how many of them went home afterwards
and admired themselves in the mirror,
because they really did look ever so lovely in all that diva sparkle!
Thanks boys for being such good sports! You truly made this a birthday to remember :)
Diva kisses to you all. mmmmmmwa!!

The real diva in Stephen shines as he lets out a lovely operatic "ahhhhh!". Pretty!

Graham is a little bit timid about actually wearing the tiara on his head, but Brian and Keith sport theirs with a manly confidence. Beeeeautiful!!

Awww Nishant, that tiara will go so well with all your pretty scarves :) Stunning!!


Not only did Aaron enjoy the tiara but he also found great joy in accessorizing with candy necklaces and tacky prop jewelry. Radiant!!

Eric & Brian make tiara wearing look like an everyday thing. Gorgeous Dah-ling!!

Eric wore 2 tiaras that night!! The faux fur looks rather angelic I think. Sweet!!

Joel sparkles in his tiara designed exclusively by Mr. Dolla Rama. Ravishing!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not entirely sure what I think about this.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I don't know what to say..except...glad I was on vacation..haha...but I do wonder how radiant I would have looked wearing a tiara. Happy Belated Andrea...I mean Diiiivaaaaa