Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Monarch Time!!!

I love Monarch migration season!! There's nothing like driving down the Gardiner expressway and seeing dozens of orange and black butterflies fluttering about as they make their long journeys south. It will take those Butterflies months to reach Mexico. I've seen so many this week as I've made my way into work, and I can't help but smile every time. There's something so hopeful about seeing those delicate creatures so determined to accomplish their goals. It makes me think, 'Wow! if such a small creature can strive to reach such an enormous goal, I surely can go for my goals.' How amazing is it that God would use something so small to teach such enormous life lessons.
Just keep going and as you strive, your God given beauty will shine and
He will be glorified.

No comments: