Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hip Hop Jello Jiggler Dancing Queen

I've discovered a new way to get in shape. It's the newest class at my gym called Body Jam that has motivated me to move more regularly. It's this dance class that incorporates aerobics with a bit of jazz, a bit of hip hop, and few moves thrown in here and there that look a little dare I say stripperesque. Only woman have had the guts to show up to the classes so far even at the co-ed gyms, which is probably a good thing cause there's some serious distraction potential there. All I have to say is boy oh boy do I look like a sizzling hot hottie doing the class . . .

Ok I look like a complete moron and very similar to one of those jiggling Jello mold cakes that my grandma used to make when I was a kid, especially when we are directed to, and I quote "shake that thang":) It's a great hour of fun nonetheless even with the interesting wobble in my derriere. It's not so hard to get up off my jello jiggler butt to head off to the gym anymore. woo hoo!!

I'm thinking that if I work hard enough this class may just be the ticket I'll need to make that career change I've been considering.

Forget Opera Diva - right now I kinda prefer the title
Hip Hop Jello Jiggler Dancing Queen. . . .
I just don't know how my tiara is going to fit into the whole "I'm so cool cause I can shake that thang" look that comes with the territory . . . . . . . mah, I'll make it work.
It's definitely about time I start investing myself into another pointless art form, and I say why not Body Jam? Really what do I have to lose? I hope it's some of that unwanted jiggle, but if not maybe I can work out a sweet deal with the Jello company to be their new wobbly spokesmodel:) hmmmm. . . looks Promising:)

J-E-L-L-O!!


No comments: