Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Favorite Word

Is it weird to have a favorite word? Cause if it is then I'm weird. My Favorite word in the english language has to be 'SASSY'. Just say it - Saaaassssy! Yeah! Say it again . . .
The more I say it the better I feel.
"You're Sassy!" "I'm sassy" "We're all a little Sassy" . . . sassy, sassy sassy!! Doesn't it just make you smile?
The word is great because it has a great meaning too!

Sassy (sās'ē) adj. sas·si·er, sas·si·est
Lively and spirited; jaunty.
Stylish; chic: a sassy little hat.


I suppose I have always unintentionally strived to be a Sassy girl. Particularly on the stage . . . most of the characters I play are pretty sassy, some sassier than others. I never have more fun than when I play those sassy little divas.

Honestly I haven't been feeling all that sassy lately. . . Perhaps as one matures and has to deal with real life the Sass deflates. . . boooo! :(
Well I for one won't stand for deflated Sass!! I refuse to be a boring un-sassy diva.
Watch out cause this diva is bringing Sassy back!!!

1 comment:

~Melissa~ said...

You are the sassiest! I always thought your next show would be Diva 201, but maybe it should be Sassy 101! Oh.. and I hope it's not weird to have a favourite word, because I have a favourite one, as well... MELISMA!