Monday, October 27, 2008

Addictions

Well, since this is a place where I am generally open and honest I figured it was about time to fess up to my latest secret addictions (I guess they're not really secret any more though . . huh?)
#1 - Anyone who has had a conversation with me in the past few months will know already that, I just can't get enough of Dunder Mifflin. This past weekend while I was sick in bed my addiction became very apparent. I watched 21 episodes of the office from seasons 2 and 3- that's over 10 hrs. Excessive!! I have to say though, lately I feel like my day isn't complete unless I get my fix of Michael, Dwight, Jim, Pam and the rest of the Dunder Mifflin gang. It just makes me genuinely laugh out loud, it's just good television. But I do talk about the show to people who don't watch it way too much as though I can convert them to watching . . . . . too bad people it's just too funny not to talk about.

#2 - Bubblicious - It's really a sad sad sad addiction. I can seriously go through a pack of bubblicious gum in a half hour, because as soon as the gum loses the flavour I spit it out and chew on a new chunk. Gosh I remember as a kid cherishing my gum, chewing it till it would lose its elasticity. Now it's only about the flavour for me. I like all the flavours but the sour cherry burst is my favourite. . . 2 for $1 at the dollar store. I do sound a little "cow chewing his cud" like though, which is rather "undiva". . . meh I usually do it alone. . . well . . . Michael and Dwight might hear it, but they're usually too busy stuck in their own shenanigans to stop and listen to the sound of diva chewing :)

No comments: