Monday, May 05, 2008

My Life - The Musical - The Steamrolling Song

Today I drove past a steamroller on my way to work. I was so excited about the steamroller!!! I don't recall ever being that excited about construction machinery in my life!!! I automatically burst out into the steamroller song that I've been teaching in some of my kindermusik classes over the past couple of weeks:
I am a steamroller rolling along,
rolling and singing a steamrolling song
I am a steamroller rolling along.
Rolling and rolling and rolling along.
I love that I can now break out into appropriate songs about things that I ordinarily wouldn't sing about. It makes me smile. Had I not been driving my car I imagine that I would have done the steamroller dance too, which pretty much involves lying flat on the ground rolling around ever so steamroller like.

No comments: