Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sometimes I wish I was 2 too!!!

The more time I spend with toddlers, the more I love 'em!! Sometimes after a day of teaching or after a visit with my niece I think to myself, 'wouldn't it be nice to be 2 agian.' :)

Ten Reasons why being a toddler just rocks!!

1. Everything you say or do is absolutey adorable and people are smiling around you all the time.
2. You can act silly or crazy and not be judged by anyone.
3. There's so much to learn and so much to explore.
4. Everything is an adventure, from going to the potty to combing your hair - everything!!
5. You're not afraid to try anything.
6. You get to play with the coolest toys.
7. Giggles are common.
8. You're not afraid to say what you think.
9. The songs you sing are fun fun fun and silly:)
10. Your imagination is starting to flourish and the simplest things can be the most extragagant.

No comments: